Ordering apparel can be done through this platform for clubs, committees, conferences, and more. Please have one of your representatives submit one form per organization. Ensure you have read the following regulations before submitting your form. Failure to do so will result in a rejection of your application.
- All MUS organizations pay for apparel through their own budget, unless they exceed the cost limit in which case members must pay out of pocket.
- Clubs may spend up to $40 per person from their budget with exceptions. (email firstname.lastname@example.org to appeal)
- All MUS organizations must have the MUS Badge Logo (in one colour variant) on every item.
- All logos/images sent to the apparel team must be in high resolution and in Adobe Illustrator file if possible.
- Find apparel on the Gildan or American Apparel websites.
- Not all the prices listed here reflect the actual rates.
- It cost extra for embroidery per person, and per logo. The more customization the more it costs.
- Our team will work with you to find the right apparel fit.
- Sizes and team member names will be asked for after application submission.
- If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com